Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Monday, July 24, 2006

Way Khool Blog Born today, a twin!

Collage: Kuanyin

I've been reflecting a lot lately about how MANY WAY KHOOL websites and blogs there are in cyberspace. This new blog is my tribute blog to the blogs and sites that blow me away with their khoolness, imagination, creativity, wisdom, intentions and usefulness! Thus, I created this blog to feature one blog or website every day so that more people will discover the blog or site. My collage shown above pictures my intentions in this regard: the butterfly represents transformation; the Statue of Liberty represents freedom; and the wolf howling underneath the Milky Way represents our potential for Spirit Greatness when we link up with one another and merge our intentions for solidarity, healing, peace, love, and unity. Imagine...just imagine what kind of world we can create!

Technorati Tags:, way khool sites,,

1 Comments:

Blogger Useless Man said...

Good luck with your project. Great links so far. Don't visit my site though. It's not way Khool.

But it is way useless. Do you have a blog for way useless sites?

Friday, July 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home