Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Swap Sketches



The Way Khool Site of today is: Sketch Swap

These folks provide you with a drawing board on your computer screen complete with a pencil to make a sketch. You then submit your completed sketch and receive a sketch (as it is being sketched) in return. How khool is that! The (scanned) sketch of an eye shown above is what was returned to me!

And a Big Shout Out and Mahalo Nui Loa to the nice folks of Best Blog Of The Day

Notice the nifty Award from them posted on my sidebar.

Technorati Tags:, sketch,,

1 Comments:

Blogger miss_moneymaker said...

Hi and thanks for the comment, but do you realize your blog is dated wrong? I just started this blog a month or two ago, and your post is dated August 2006, thats almost a year ago.

I just thought I should let you know.

Thanks again

Monday, June 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home