Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Homeless in America



I received an email recently which read:

"Hi, my name is Johnna and I am running the blog Colors of Ink and wanted to request to be one of your way khool sites. My blog is an art blog that is serviced by blogcharm which pays me to blog and I am using that money to help The Providence House, a homeless shelter that I stayed in when I was a child. I get money just when people click on my link and have made around $5 so far. My goal is to raise $1000. I would like to invite you to check it out. Here is the link

http://www.blogcharm.com/Colorsofink

Take care,"

So in the Spirit of Christmas and Aloha, check out the blog Colors of Ink.

If you would like to understand more of the crisis of homelessness impacting our country, read today's Yahoo news article here.

Technorati Tags:, foreclosures,,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://platosway.blogspot.com

Checked it out. Have a good christmas and I hope you make it to $1000!

Thursday, December 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home