Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Monday, January 22, 2007

I Graciously Accept This Fine Award


Today's Way Khool Site is: Bloggy Award

A friend called to tell me "Congratulations", and another one emailed me about the Bloggy Award I received on Dec. 15,2006 for another one of my blogs, Who's Yo Mama.

No one had ever informed me, so this was indeed surprising NEWS to me. Here's the link to what they had to say about my blog.

I agree with most of what they said in their comments. And in response to their first criticism when they wrote, "I still don't get why the blog title is what it is. Mamamaui,which is used as its URL, definitely embodies the spirit of the blog way better than Who's Yo Mama." My response: at the time, I was a newbie in the blogosphere, and I couldn't get mamamaui to work because it was already taken or so it seemed at the time! Why I ended up with this strange blog title is a mystery...other than I must have been frustrated and desperate. :-) You could file it under one of those subjects: What Was She Thinking!

I'm always on a learning curve with blogs, and since I am learning through experience and don't have any teacher, I learn through the school of hard knocks, mistakes, and trial & error.

In any event, I think the Bloggy Award site is a very good one (and not just because they gave me an award). They offer constructive criticism, and one can learn a lot from their blog.

So as we say in Hawaii, MAHALO NUI LOA Bloggy Award People. I am honored!

Technorati Tags:, blog awards,,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! I really enjoy my visits to your blogs.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007  
Blogger Akshit said...

Good posts!!!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home