Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Fueling MY Blog

Yes, that's ME above as Fuel My Blog has featured Way Khool Sites as the Blog of the Day!! So returning the favor, I am featuring this site Fuel My Blog as my Way Khool Site of the Day!

As you can see from the empty spaces, there is ROOM for more blogs. Some of my blogs are listed on the second page, and if you jump around, you will discover them. The first page is already full, but if I understand correctly, this site is preparing to re-launch and expand. You may want to put your blog on this site and then add your widget to your sidebar as well. It's a great way to get more exposure for your blog(s). You can also add your videos to win prizes!

While you're at it, give Way Khool Sites some blog-love by going to this site and clicking on it! I could use some MORE LOVE!

Technorati Tags:, Blog of the Day,,

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Gen said...

Whey Kool N deed

Tuesday, February 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home