Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Friday, April 06, 2007

Healthy Food Gets Delivered


Today's Way Khool Site is: Zone Chefs

This service isn't offered yet in Hawaii where I live, but if it were, I'd go for it! Delicious, well-balanced, healthy, nutritious food delivered to your home daily is my idea of Heaven! The testimonials say it helps you to loose weight too--another plus! Maybe if I beg them through this blog, they will consider Hawaii? Pretty Please Zone Chefs????

Here's what the site says:

"ZoneChefsĀ® and ZoneDietAtHomeā„¢ was founded on the belief that a diet plan should always be healthy, delicious and convenient. Today with thousands of satisfied clients, we have become the leading meal delivery service provider based on the Dr.Sears Zone Diet in the Nation. Based on Nobel Prize winning science, popularized by Dr.Sears' Zone Diet, Zonechefs balances a ratio of 40% carbohydrates, 30% protein and 30% favorable fats. As we continue to grow, improve and add new products and services, we have also streamlined our name to ZoneChefsĀ®. ONE name, but ALL the programs we offered before and more!"

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Internet Operation Manger Mr.Ekeh said...

Nice stuff I try to eat healthy every now and again. keep posting this is a great site i'll be checking back in the future.Check my sites. I'll leave links.

www.mc5treasures.com
http://mc5treasures.blogspot.com/

MC5 Treasures Rules

IOM Mr.Ekeh

Saturday, April 07, 2007  
Anonymous Colin McNulty said...

Hmmm they look lovely. If you persuade them to deliver to Hawaii, let me know, perhaps they'll deliver to the UK too!

I recently started the zone diet for the first time, didn't realise I could eat cakes like that!

Monday, April 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home