Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Monday, April 16, 2007

Life and Comic Strips


Today's Way Khool Site is: Comeeko

You may be looking at the above three photos and saying to yourself: WTF!

Let me explain. Yesterday on another of my blogs, Who's Yo Mama?, I posted three photos from a beach scene and asked my readership to use their imagination about what transpired. Thus far, no one has posted a comment. Perhaps imagination is a rare quality these days as I know from the stats how many people read this blog.

In any event, I decided to put together a funny comic strip using these same three photos and the Way Khool Site of Comeeko. This was my first experience with Comeeko, and there is OBVIOUSLY a learning curve for me! For one thing, I didn't make the type face small enough for the letter 'h' to be added to the bubble which ended up reading, "Ands Off Sucka!" instead of "Hands Off Sucka!" So I added an 'H' with an ink pen before scanning it in for you.

Also, the guy's head got cut off in the photo by the bubble blurb! Second whoops! If you would like to see the original photos, go to Who's Yo Mama? and see the missing head.

What I like about Comeeko is that it's FREE, and people can make comments. So if you feel like making a comment about my first comic strip, please feel free to do so....with the knowing that I'm a virgin at this. So please be kind!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger TOM said...

definitely a learning curve..I'm working on it, the bubbles are frustrating but it's still way khool

Monday, April 16, 2007  
Anonymous GEN said...

Love the bubbles....great idea, soooooo much fun and you can be sooooo creative.

How about man says:
I am dreaming of a new truck, I want to tske to the beach, yellow color and I can fill up

Show truck

Baby: Well you did not specify the size!

Caption below: A lesson in Thinking Big....be careful for what you ask for....Big things come in small packages??

Tuesday, April 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home