Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Palmistry 101

Today's Way Khool Site is: Sex Gage

This is a fun site using the palms of your hands! No, don't even go there if you're thinking what I think you might be thinking! Simply follow the 7 easy steps by selecting the lines and mounds and types of finger tips you have on your hand, and they will determine how sexy you are! You can even put this on your mobile phone, so if you want to check people out, it's easy-breezy! I don't know how accurate this test is, but it's fast and easy and silly fun! We certainly good use a little of all of these sometime, right?

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous tom said...

I got a 7.5 so I'm gonna say it's a very accurate test...ouch I just burned myself..LOL

Friday, April 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home