Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Greeting Cards Go Mushy


Today's Way Khool Site is: Mushy Gushy

This is my FAVORITE toy of the summer. I just discovered this FUN website which allows you to create animated greeting cards using your own head or heads of others. There are lots of different selections, and I've been hooked on it all morning long creating greeting cards and other silly things.

You can spend 99 cents and have them inserted into the Google search engine too which seems to me the cheapest form of advertising you can find for your blog or site. Such a deal! And you know how much I LOVE DEALS!

Check out the one I did for Blog-Blond Mediacenter!

I created it to look tacky with a head far too big because it's so much funnier that way.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home