Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Monday, July 02, 2007

I Found You! Not!


Today's Way Khool site is: What's Yo Name?

Are you looking for someone? This site will track em down for you using these social networks:

"Bebo Digg FaceBook Friendster Hi5 Last.fm LinkedIn LiveJournal Match MySpace Rediff Tagged Twitter Webshots Windows Live Spaces Xanga Yahoo YouTube"

I found others, but it didn't work for me as there must be another Kuanyin running around out there in the cyber world. I tried my gmail address too. No luck! So far, I haven't met her on any of EIGHT major social networks listed above where I play.

Then I get the following email from the good folks of this site:

YO! You've been searched...

"This is a one-time message from www.yoName.com. We are sending you this message because someone entered kuanyin333@gmail.com into yoName to search for your online profiles. yoName allows you to search for anyone across all the social networking sites. Use yoName to search for friends at sites like MySpace, Friendster, Facebook, Xanga and many more.

Your friends at yoName.com
www.yoName.com"

At least I know I've been searched!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home