Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Odd Animals To The Max


Today's Way Khool Site is: Odd Animals

I am an animal lover, and like a lot of animal lovers, sometimes I prefer the company of animals to people because they are more real and authentic. So yes, I'm a sucker for all kinds of animal websites. This site offers four different categories: unusual animals, funny animals, hybrid animals, and deformed animals. Some of the photos are funny--some are way khool--and some are disturbing. But hey, if you're an animal lover like me, you'll keep checking out every photo.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ken Albin said...

Thanks for sharing the website. It was very interesting! I love animals too. We have 8 cats and a bunny living with us here and I volunteer with a local animal rescue and adoption group.

Sunday, August 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home