Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Sunday, August 12, 2007

How To Make A Blog Forever Fascinating



Today's Way Khool Blog is: Life In The Fast Lane

This blogger knows how to write human interest stories! She picks the most fascinating news to post about: animals, weird events, people, and places....plus she's got great photographs to accompany each post. Maybe you've read the news stories elsewhere, but not until you've read HER presentation do you fully grok the beauty, sweetness, sadness or high strangeness of the story because she brings the story to life!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Deborah said...

OMG Kuanyin! Thanks SO much, I'm ..I'm at a loss for words, if you can believe that, haha!

I'm incredibly honored and moved to hear such words coming from you :-) It helps to give me the drive to keep on keeping on :-)

Sometimes I question why I'm doing this - I don't make any money at it or advertise on my blog (and don't intend to), but your indredible praise gives me all the reason I need :-) Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sunday, August 12, 2007  
Anonymous Gen said...

Love this,thanks for sharing this site!

Thursday, August 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home