Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Shameless and Outrageous Self- Promotion

Art courtesy of Love Peace Happiness

Today's Way Khool Blog is: Who's Yo Mama?

If you've ever wanted to catch the flava of the Maui lifestyle, this blog is a great place to start. Full of photos, art, and true-life stories, you're sure to download the Island vibe from this blog!

There is even a BLOG CONTEST happening until October! And yes, I'm compelled by conscience to inform you that this is another one of my many blogs! I won't lie to you....I want people to enter my darned contest. So get on over there!

And hurry up before Hurricane Flossie comes tonight! Oh, you don't know about this approaching hurricane? This is all the more reason to subscribe to Who's Yo Mama before our a$$$ blow away! Don't make me haul out my Yo Mama jokes, or it's gonna get rough!


Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Gen said...

Who"s Yo Mama is a great blog site, it should be promoted!!!

Thursday, August 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home