Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Friday, August 31, 2007

What Is Your Future?


Today's Way Khool Site is: Psychic Tea Shoppe

This site is very nicely laid out and with a dramatic flourish plus all the readings are FREE! For the long time readers of WKS, you know how much I love that word 'free'! At the Psychic Tea Shoppe you can find readings from tarot to runes to I Ching, even to animal spirits! Plus you can take Romance and Personality tests too!

I took the personality test, and since I'm so perfectly balanced, this is the final conclusion of my personality test:

"Your Personality Type... Because your personality preferences were so evenly matched, it is not possible for this assessment to derive a specific personality type for you. This in no way implies there is anything wrong with you! It simply means that your preferences are far too balanced for a short assessment like this to assign a specific personality type for you."

This is how it goes for aliens. What can I say?! :Smile:

Note: I'll be traveling for awhile, so updates to this site will be random and unpredictable. While I'm on the road, take the time to look through the treasure trove of the archives.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Kuanyin - Thanks so much for featuring the Psychic Tea Shoppe! Seeing it here is a Gift. Love your Way Khool Sites, too.
Nameste,
~ Suzann

Saturday, September 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meh... It's ok. But pretty much the same tired system as Facade. The tea shop site doesn't let you "pick" the cards so it's just a random computer drawing -- which is very 1997 in terms of sophistication. Tarot.com does it better (although it costs money). Still Tarot.com has excellent features. I've also played a lot with the beta version of iFate.com and that's probably the nicest I've seen so far. And they keep adding new features.

fyi: iFate

Wednesday, December 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home