Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Monday, October 08, 2007

Rotten Or Not?


Today's Way Khool Site is: Rotten Neighbor

As I was counseling my daughter last week when she was real-estate shopping, I said to her, "Remember to check-out the neighbors!" And then, by chance, I discovered this fabulous site. Unfortunately, it's still a young site, and so it doesn't yet include Maui.

This is how the site describes itself:

"We are the first real estate search engine of its kind that helps you find bad neighbors before you move so you don't regret the purchase of your new house, home, condo or apartment.

Our goal is to be an exceptionally smart assistant when you are looking to move into a new neighborhood. We hope that you will be able to find your dream home in your dream neighborhood by using our data and information provided by other users such as yourself. We then hope you will return the favor to other home buyers by adding to our database."

There's also a blog connected to the site that offers valuable information and tips.






Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I couldn't find a contact me button, so I'm commenting here instead.

Just to let you know, I've added you to my (very small at the moment) blogroll. Feel free to add me back :-D

David from http://dig-n-share.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 09, 2007  
Anonymous Flat Fee Realty Louisville said...

What a great idea! Thanks for passing it along. I think a lot of people could benefit from the concept of "spying" on your prospective new neighbors. Thanks again!

Saturday, November 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home