Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Trendy is My Middle Name

Today's Way Khool Site is: Trend Hunter

Ok, I'm giving-up my all time favorite addiction site today. I'm feeling generous as most of the pain I've gone through recently is on it's final legs. But I warn you, if you subscribe to Trend Hunter's newsletter as I do every week, you're going to be hooked...hooked! Don't say I didn't warn you!

Here's why: the most innovative products, places, trends and people are highlighted every week, and there is such an abundance of amazement and pleasure you receiving examining this feast that you may find yourself still reading away oblivious that many hours have passed. I mean everything in the world is thrown at you...from luxury air yacht prototypes to padded panties.

This site offers you the opportunity to become of their trend hunters if you choose, and I've deliberated about becoming one--after all, I'm the info junky of info junkies. But I've refrained because my addiction is already over the top with just reading their material that I know I'd become totally, completely obsessed should I join them.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home