Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Monday, November 19, 2007

Trend Watching Makes Me Smile


Today's Way Khool Site is: Trend Hunter

"Trend Hunter is the world's largest trend spotting & cool hunting network. It is an explosion of 11114 trends, fueled by a community of 18619 global Trend Hunters."

I subscribe to the weekly Trendhunter newsletter, and reading it is one of the highlights of my week and one of my all-time favorite newsletters! If I had more time, I'd sign up to be a trend hunter myself as I'm very good at spotting trends.

Warning: if trend hunting and unusual news, products, people and places are your kind of thing, be prepared to be HOOKED! One story leads to another, and it's hard to stop clicking once you get started! It's as good as Stumble if you're into this kind of thing!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sueblimely said...

This is a way cool site - really interesting stuff. Thanks for letting us know about it.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home