Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Playing With Photos

Today's Way Khool Site is: Fototrix

Have you noticed I've not been posting much? That's because I've been busy playing and having fun in many, many ways. For example I've been goofing around with Fototrix which enables one to make comics, write text on your photos, add props, add frames and borders, scrapbook, add overlays, add figures, and more! Whew!

Just witness some of the options I've done below with an older polaroid photo of myself. I've had too much fun with this site. I like the one where I'm surrounded my money. Hey, I'm literally In The Money!




Today's Way Khool Site is: Fototrix

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Image Generators said...

Great site for sure, many neat layouts for your photos.

Sunday, January 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home