Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Voting for President--Most Confusing!


Today's Way Khool Site is: Candidate Calculator

Are you as confused as I am about a presidential candidate's platform? Or do the candidate's make a few switches now and then? Anyway, this site offers you a way to determine who most fits with your beliefs.

Here's what the website states:

"Which 2008 Presidential Candidate Agrees With You?

Answer the questions below to find the 2008 presidential candidate that best aligns with your beliefs. Nearly 2 million people have already filled it out. Give it a try!

Mark the column for Yes if you support the issue and No if you oppose it. After that, select how important the topic is to you. If you are unsure or have no opinion on a topic, just mark the Unsure column. You will be scored based upon how well you match the current views of each of the 2008 presidential candidates."

I ended up with a candidate I didn't even know existed!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle said...

Interesting calculator, but in the end, the results led me to a three-way tie between the three candidates I've been considering anyways. LOL

Thursday, January 10, 2008  
Anonymous Michelle said...

Interesting site, but it ended up with an almost dead-heat tie between the three candidates I had been considering anyways.

So I guess it's accurate, but didn't help me in making one candidate stand out. LOL

Thursday, January 10, 2008  
Anonymous Gen said...

I like that I had a 100 percent for one candidate. Alaska anyone?

Friday, January 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home