Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Friday, February 15, 2008

Up The Bar


Today's Way Khool Site is: YouBars

What if I told you, you could build your very OWN nutrition bar with healthy ingredients, to your taste, and without yuky ingredients like preservatives and corn syrup and who knows what else? Well, I'm telling you! And with so many choices, you'll be in Bar Heaven! You even get to name your bar--how khool is that?!

Betcha can't guess what I'm going to put in MY bar?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Awake In Rochester said...

What a great site! I'd like dried apricots in mine. I like that it showed the calories, and nutrition.

Friday, February 22, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loooove this blog and this idea...more people should know how truly Way khool this site is-Gen

Thursday, February 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home