Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Really Khool Tools


Today's Way Khool Blog is: Cool Tools

Cool tools is right up my alley because so many tools have answered my prayers. I no longer have to ask my strong partner with his strong hands to open tough lids on bottles for me because now I have a handy-dandy tool for this which I saw advertised on tv. Yeh!

Here's what Kevin Kelly writes:

"Cool tools really work. A cool tool can be any book, gadget, software, video, map, hardware, material, or website that is tried and true. All reviews on this site are written by readers who have actually used the tool and others like it. Items can be either old or new as long as they are wonderful. We only post things we like and ignore the rest. Suggestions for tools much better than what is recommended here are always wanted. Tell me what you love."

Hey, maybe Way Khool Sites could even be considered for inclusion! Hmmmm......

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very funny cartoon! I love it!-Gen

Thursday, March 20, 2008  
Blogger Awake In Rochester said...

The En Route 3-in-1 Travel Purse, looks good.

Friday, March 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home