Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Pen Is So Mighty


Today's Way Khool Site is: Smith Mag

I entered my six-word memoir for their book, "Not Quite What I Was Planning", and I was published in it! But this was ONLY one of the great writing contests you'll find on their site. I want to enter them all if I can MAKE the time.

The one that really appeals to me is the one where you win and get your photo on a pickle jar! Here's what they write, "Have you ever dreamed of your beautiful, pregnant belly featured on a jar of mouth-watering pickles? Us, too." Well, I didn't exactly dream this, but now that they phrase it that way, I say-- Hell Yes! I'd LOVE to be featured on a pickle jar.

If you've read my Who's Yo Mama blog today, you would know that I'm currently sorting through tons and tons of old photos, and in that photo pile, there must be at least one awesome photo of me with my bulging belly. Pickle Jar here I come!

Seriously--why don't you enter some of your stories and/or belly photos? It's so much fun! You too could become a Pickle Jar Celebrity.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Gen said...

Hope you make the pickle jar!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home