Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Made Myself Wild!

Today's Way Khool Site is: Build Your Wild Self

If you have one of those days where you need to unwind, check out the site Build Your Wild Self sponsored by the New York Zoos and Aquarium. You'll find building yourself a whole lot wild is a great stress reliever. Of course, you can let your kids do it too if you're feeling like letting them in on the fun!

I created the one below and emailed it to myself. Do I have lots of time on my hands? No! But my Inner Child needs to play too!



Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Gen said...

I love this site, so fun! I was a peacock, frog, polar bear, , octopus with deer horns! Now that is wild!

Friday, June 27, 2008  
Anonymous Paul Daemon said...

I was frog . I love the kid inside me

Wednesday, July 02, 2008  
Anonymous Search engine positioning said...

I was peacock and it was so fun .

Sunday, July 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home