Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Can Get My Satisfaction


Today's Way Khool Site is: Get Satisfaction

Finally a site where I can gripe and complain about what's not working! I've needed this site for far too long, and I'm thrilled to discover it. Get Satisfaction offers "help with the products and companies you care about."

Here's what GS writes:

"What is Get Satisfaction?

Get Satisfaction is a place where people can get the most from the products they use, and where companies are encouraged to get real with their customers.

Questions Answered

Ask a question, report a problem, share an idea, or join in conversations already in progress. The most useful replies rise to the top. We’ll notify you via email when people respond.

Everyone Is Invited

Customers, employees, and companies are all welcome here. Nothing is hidden, and no one is censored. Join the conversation!"

I'm off to make up my list of all the many things I want to get satisfaction for now. I'm sure it'll be a long one.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home