Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Told You Not To Click It!


Today's Way Khool Site is: Don't Click It

This site offers a new way to navigate, and the design is fascinating to me and here's why: you don't click anything on the site, but you get around in a different way.

This is way better than the Maui roadsigns which read, "Click it or Ticket"!

Seriously, this site has a way khool design element, and I'm totally impressed. However, my clicking, twitching finger is going crazy! How programmed I am with clicking! Yikes!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gen said...

Love it

Thursday, July 24, 2008  
Blogger Tropical Screamer said...

That was fun. It didn't take long to give up clicking.

Liquid Sunshhine

Thursday, July 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home