Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

No Shopping Til I Drop


Today's Way Khool Site is: Shop It To Me

As everyone knows by now if they've read this blog for very long, I love FREE! And Shop It To Me offers a very valuable free service: a shopping service informing you of sales of your favorite brands. Once you've set-up your preferences with them, you will receive notices of sales IN YOUR SIZE!

Here's what 'Shop It To Me' writes:

"Why do I need Shop It To Me?

Have you ever been frustrated to finally find the clothing you wanted on sale but discover that it was not in your size? Are you just too busy to spend hours each day searching the web for the latest deals? If so, then Shop It To Me is for you."

Believe me--I'm busy! Just look at the list of my Blogger blogs--merely the tip of the online iceberg, so to speak!

Since I love sales, fashion, and shipments to my home, this is MY kind of service. Shop It To Me also gives me a chance to explore new designers which I might never have discovered without adding them to my SITM list.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Debt Girl said...

well this is really women's thing.

Friday, October 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home