Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sweet Sweeps


Today's Way Khool Site is: Sweeps Advantage

With the economic climate being what it currently is, I'm wondering if sweepstakes will become more popular. I've entered many an online sweepstake in my day, but as of yet, I've won zero.

Often it takes time to fill out all the forms, and then (gasp!), you get lost in a maze, and somehow you never even get entered because of the misdirections to other sites.

However, Sweeps Advantage looks respectable. It bills itself as "the largest online directory of free online sweepstakes, freebies, and contests."

You can browse by categories, and there's a forum, a newsletter, and a toolbar to help you win prizes too.

You can email me and thank me when you win something!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home