Way Khool Sites

Way Khool Sites

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hassle Me Baby!


Today's Way Khool Site is: Hassle Me

Hassle Me is an invaluable service if you need to be nagged like I do. You can request that the Hassle Me folk hassle you (or politely remind you) every day or to your perfect timing. I picked every day because I need it. This is what I'll receive in my daily email now:

"Get off my ass...off the computer...and exercise and work out!"

I wrote that. I need to be tough with myself, and I also need a hassler--I become so busy I forget to put ME first.

Oprah would be proud of me!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kold_Kadavr_flatliner said...

You’re quite beautifull (full of beauty). Dare I say gorgeous? Yeah. Think so. See ya soon. God bless --- And why not? Few women ever get to hear they're lovely anymore and NONE they're beautifull. how I'd looove to kiss thy adorable feet in Heaven.

Tuesday, February 01, 2011  
Anonymous LSBF consultant said...

You have some interesting thoughts! Perhaps we should contemplate about attempting this myself.

Friday, June 03, 2011  
Anonymous cctv karachi said...

It’s glad to see good information being convey. Its a very nice written, and i really like these blog. Thanks for the info.

Thursday, October 20, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home